Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lots of Projects.....Our biggest project is painting our family room. I hope you can see how nice it looks in the pics.
This bib is one of the first of the few of my sewing projects. It didn't turn out exactly how I planned but it's okay.


Next is Kylee's dress. Well lets just say..... at least the back is cute. I think its just too big. We will have to work on this one.


And last the pjs. I started making them for Ryder but they ended up fitting Kylee. Oh well, she loves them so I guess I will just buy a red tank top and call it good.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I LOVE the living room!! I think it looks great... so good to see you handing stuff up (after all it has been over a year) and the pants are too cute! Yes, the dress is a bit big... hmmmm just the right size for Jenna? hmmm :)