Saturday, March 8, 2008

My baby is crawling!!!

Ryder is now 6 1/2 months and today he started crawling. This is not like maybe crawling this is like moving forward and getting what he wants. I can't believe he is moving. I have been waiting for him to start doing something, now that he is I find myself wondering if that is what I really wanted. He is our baby and it's hard to play outside and do big kid things with him being so little. He has also been such a mommys boy I can't get very far before he crys. With his new found freedom I think he will be a little happier. I guess we will see. Oh yea before I go Ryder has also been doing well sleeping at night too!!! Hooray for us.

2 comments:

Puhlman said...

Hey Kelly
So cool that he is crawling and even better that he is sleeping through the night.

Lacey said...

come on sis, more pics!! I know you have 4 great subjects to take pics of, and they are ALWAYS busy, so I don't believe that excuse. Grandma would really love a pic of Ryder, and updated of the others. Maybe when Ryders come in send grandma updates. So excited to see you so much this summer, YEA!